Hello pals! Hope you’re having fun with the morning! I don’t find out about you, however I’m so prepared for 2020 to start. The top of 2019 can just about go within the trash can lol. Though I’ve been feeling approach higher, I’m nonetheless a bit drained and achy. I haven’t labored out since Xmas eve, and I simply really feel able to really feel like myself once more, get again right into a routine, and never really feel like I might nap at any second.
As I set my intentions for the upcoming 12 months, I all the time like to return and take a look at my weblog posts to see which of them carried out properly. A few of these are often anticipated, and a few are full surprises! It offers me a bit of glimpse into the kind of content material that you simply’re on the lookout for and I like to make use of a few of these concepts to plan future posts.
After I’m planning my content material for the subsequent 12 months, I additionally use your survey recommendations and matter requests. For those who haven’t finished this 12 months’s survey but, please take 2 minutes here! Your suggestions is invaluable to me (and sure I’ll have a sneaky giveaway to have a good time this week!).
Listed here are my 19 high weblog posts for 2019:
1) PiYo review month 1. That is a type of posts that continues to do properly each single day and I’m afraid to mess with it regardless that the photographs are a complete nightmare. Keep on, outdated put up.
2) Potty training tips from two nanas. That is from that one time that my mother and nana potty-trained Liv in 24 hours. She was a bit of over two years outdated and it was a sport changer. I used to be actually excited to make use of their methods for P, however she ended up potty-training herself round 18 months. She screamed at me, “NO DIAPERS” each time I went to place a diaper on her, so lastly I finished… and seems she didn’t want them any extra. These youngsters are a thriller in one of the simplest ways, I inform ya.
3) How to combine baby led weaning with purees. This one was unexpectedly controversial. Seems folks get fired up about how different folks feed their infants, regardless of epic disclaimers and “speak along with your pediatrician and do what works greatest for your loved ones.” Each of our youngsters had purees along with child led weaning for comfort and it labored out properly for our household. They’re each superior and adventurous little eaters now.
4) When I got my breast implants removed and my experience with explant. This was an vital put up for me and one the place I actually put all of it on the market. I used to be so grateful for the entire assist I’ve acquired about this and it’s probably the greatest selections I’ve made for my well being.
5) My full review of the Peloton App. Even should you don’t need to put money into the Peloton bike or treadmill, you possibly can completely nonetheless get an superior exercise utilizing the app. They’ve so many exercises out there, together with bootcamp, meditation, and yoga, plus you should utilize the app on a spin bike or treadmill at house or the gymnasium. I exploit the app on my outdated spin bike for a couple of 12 months earlier than buying a Peloton bike.
6) Top 5 easy healthy meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. These are a few of our go-to staples that we nonetheless get pleasure from on a regular basis!
7) Baked breakfast cookie. This can be a handy and moveable breakfast deal with. I haven’t made it shortly, however I’ve a sense that will probably be making a comeback. Liv is altering colleges subsequent semester and it begins earlier and is a bit farther, in order a lot as I’d like to have time for them to eat at house, we’ll in all probability have a number of automobile breakfasts.
8) Full Peloton bike review and is the Peloton bike worth it? The Peloton bike is one in all my favourite purchases EVER and I nonetheless use it at the least 2-Three instances every week. The Pilot is into it now, too! I’m obsessive about my bike and should you’re contemplating gifting your self one for New Years, my code will get you $100 off equipment: XXKJQU.
9) Morning detox drink. That is one in all my basic drinks and I particularly find it irresistible throughout the winter months. In line with Liv, it smells like demise, however I look ahead to it.
10) Homemade nibble bars. These are the right little bars for toddlers and tiny palms! I must make some for Augs.
11) How to keep your guinea pig cage clean. This was an vital put up to write down as a result of I did SO a lot analysis earlier than we bought guinea pigs to ensure our home wouldn’t odor like a barn. The technique actually works and guests are often impressed by how clear the cage is and the truth that Livi’s room doesn’t odor.
12) Fitness categories page. That is the place I hold all of my exercises and so they’re organized by muscle group and kind of exercise!
13) Orangetheory vs. Barry’s Bootcamp. This one is a comparability between Orangetheory and Barry’s Bootcamp with what makes them distinction. I really feel prefer it might use an replace since I really feel just like the Orangetheory exercises and know-how have modified fairly a bit.
14) 1 month of baby food, 1 hour, $20 – round 2. Child meals posts are all the time on my high lists. Since we’re finished on the infants entrance, I feel I ought to make meals for a child good friend of ours so I can take some new pics.
15) Healing timeline for breast explant and diastasis recti repair. On this put up, I broke down my therapeutic journey and what it seemed like. It was a ROUGH restoration, however I’d do it once more tomorrow if I wanted to. I needed to write down this put up as a result of once I was first researching getting my implants out and having my diastasis recti repaired, I couldn’t discover something like this. I needed to know the way I might construct up my motion, precisely how I’d be feeling, and any ideas for a greater restoration.
17) Exciting cable machine exercises. This put up is should you’re sick of doing the identical ol’ cable workout routines. It consists of a few of my favourite methods to modify it up!
18) DIY shower steamers. I like these little beauties! They’re like a shower bomb in your bathe and made with pure components.
19) 1 month of baby food, 1 hour, $20. The OG baby food post. This one completely wants new photographs however I’m actually happy with the recipes. It’s been enjoyable to see mamas make this meals for his or her infants over time.
So inform me pals: is there a put up on the weblog that caught out to you that you simply actually liked? Any matter requests for 2020?
See ya quickly with some ideas for New Years decision mindset.